Dental Result 2022: The BDS Dental Admission result has been published for the Bachelors of Dental Surgery (BDS) for the session 2021-2022. Candidates can easily get the result by providing the roll number on the official website.
Directorate General of Medical Education (DGME) succeed to conduct the BDS Dental Admission Test for the session 2021-22. The MCQ Based Exam was taken on April 22, 2022, across the country. Almost 64 thousand candidates appeared on the exam against 545 seats in the Govt Dental College and Dental Unit. Now, candidates are eagerly waiting for Dental Admission Test Result.
Dental Result 2022: Highlights
As per the previous year’s statistics, the Dental Admission notice was published after the HSC Result. This year’s Dental Admission application was started on March 20, 2022, and continues till March 30, 2022. The admission test was taken on April 22, 2022, for the session 2021-2022.
Dental Result 2022 for Admission Test has been published today April 24, 2022. The result is available on the official website. So, every candidate can get the result directly from the official website.
How to check Dental Result 2022
The Directorate General of Medical Education (DGME) is responsible for the admission and they accept the online application through http://dgme.teletalk.com.bd/bds/. Besides this, they also allow the candidates to get their admission test results online.
But, they provide the result through another website instead of Teletalk Server. The candidates can directly view and download the result sheet from there.
In order to view or download Dental Admission Result 2022, candidates must follow the instructions below;
- First of all, you will need to open a new tap from your internet browser.
- Now, you have to enter the official web URL for the admission result. For this, type or copy and paste http://result.dghs.gov.bd/bds/ into the address bar of the internet browser.
- Once you reached the BDS Result Page, you will see the form.
- Now, you have to write your admission roll number into the first field.
- Simply click on the “Result” button from the right side of the form. Then, the result will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, take a screenshot or print the result page to use it later.
The candidates who are trying to get the result, are advised not to worry and try after a few seconds if they get any errors while checking the result.