HSC Logic MCQ Answer 2021: According to the exam schedule, Education Board succeed to take HSC Logic 1st Paper Exam across the country. The exam was started today at 10 AM and ended at 11:30 AM.
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Exam was taken today for all education boards. As per the official report, about 14 lakh students take the part in the HSC Exam this year. The first exam was held on 2nd December 2021. However, in the meantime, the candidates eagerly waiting for HSC Logic 1st Paper MCQ Answer 2021 for All Education Board.
HSC Logic MCQ Answer 2021
Every year HSC Exam is held in the first week of April. But this year the exam started on delay due to the Covid-19 issue. Last year the exam was cancelled due to the same reason. The Education Board authority conducted the exam based on the short syllabus.
|Exam Name:||HSC Exam|
|Subject Name:||Logic 1st Paper|
|Exam Type:||Written & MCQ|
|Exam Date:||5th December 2021|
HSC Logic 1st Paper MCQ Answer 2021
Question Answer or Solution is also a very important fact to all examinees. Students can compare their exams after comparing with the right solution. In 2021, a total of 14 lakh students appeared in the HSC Exam from 10 Education Board. And everyone knows that All Education Board question is too much different.
As per the rule, Science candidates have to answer 2 out of 6 questions in the written part. In the MCQ part, they have to answer 12 questions out of 25. In the meantime, you will get HSC Logic MCQ Answer 2021 Dhaka Board, Dinajpur Board, Rajshahi, Comilla, Sylhet, and other Education Board from here.
Type of HSC Logic Question 2021
Logic is a compulsory subject for the Humanities group for HSC exams like Math or Bangla Exam. HSC Logic Question Type or Question Patterns is the most important thing for HSC Examine. There is 70% of the marks have been selected for the writing section. And the other 30% of marks have been kept for the MCQ Exam.
1. HSC Logic Creative Question 2021
Creative (সৃজনশীল প্রশ্ন) Question is the main part of the JSC, SSC, HSC Exam. It is also called a written exam. Total of 70 Marks the ICT written exam. There are A-D (ক-ঘ) Questions in every section like 1 or 2. Every question has a total of 10 marks. The student needs to write the answer to 7 questions within 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
2. HSC Logic MCQ Question
We know that the Multiple Choice Question is the full meaning of MCQ. The MCQ question is the second section of the SSC Bangla Examination. There are 30 MCQ questions in SSC ICT. 1 mark will add when students give the correct answer and 30 marks will add for 30 correct answers. The student needs to finish this exam within 30 minutes.